Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Sale & Swap HONNEST AND SINCERE WOMAN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DO A SWAP WITH!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of kokine26 kokine26 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello Gorgeous,

My name is Marie-Josée and I am from Canada. I am looking for a woman from the U.S.A, EUROPE,  UK or any other place in the world. To do a makeup swap with. I did several swaps in the the past and loved it. Everything went well and I just think that swapping  is a perfect way to try out new products, get our hands on products we can’t find where we live and also create friendship from all around the world. I am a SERIOUS, HONNEST, SINCERE, CAREFUL  person that YOU CAN TRUST. So I am expecting the same from you as well. If  you are interrested to do a swap with me but you want  to talk with the person I did the swap with in the past. I have no problem putting you in contact with those persons.

So here is how I do swaps:

1: We agree on a price that both works for us

2: We then send the other person our list of products

3: I ALWAYS swap new items. But if I got or the other person  for some reasons, have a brand new product. That you did not touch but had the protective plastic remove. Just asked before and see if the person would accept it or not

4: We are responsible for the shipping fees. That means that I pay the shipping fees to send you the package and you do the same for sending me your packaged

5: Do to allergies I NEVER swap foods such as candy bar, chocolate bar, cookies etc… 

6:  I am opened to swap things like, cute journal, jewellery, handbag. But I just asked before just to make sure the person I swap with will like it.

So I think that is it for now! If you want more information about me or you want to do a swap with me please ler me know. Please contact me to this email adress and ONLY this email adress. DO NOT SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE AND DO NOT REPLY BELOW THIS MESSAGE. It is really hard to keep track of everything and can be confusing sometimes if I received messages everywhere. IT IS EASIER to create a swap  folder in my email account and keep all messages there. So again: DO NOT SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGES OR REPLY BELOW THIS MESSAGE! I WILL ONLY REPLY TO THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL CONTACT ME TO MY EMAIL ADRESS:  lespetitssecretsdemarie@hotmail.com

So, if you want to do a swap with a funny, honnest and sincere person I am the one! I promised you that you won’t regret trusting me!

I wish you all a AMAZING holiday season! WHAT A PERFECT TIME TO DO A SWAP! IT WILL BE FUN TO RECEIVED SOME EXTRA GIFTS AND GOODIES FROM SANTA LOLLL!!

Hope to talk to you soon!

Marie-Josée

xxxxx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Sale & Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.