Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Hair & Nails Growing Out My Hair

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Haseena Kalash Haseena 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I usually have very short hair but I’ve decided to grow it out this year. I’m almost afraid to grow it out because I have a difficult time styling it during the awkward grow-out period. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I’ve been through this stage several times, I know it’s not easy!

First, if you can, take supplements like Biotin to activate hair growth, we don’t want this to last longer than it needs, do we?

Then you’re going to have to be creative and probably change your style every 3-4 weeks, as your hair grows. Pins will be your friends.

I believe that growing the upper layers while having the lower layers (in your neck etc) cut regurlary is easier than growing everything at once, which you will eventually need to trim to make all your hair one length! So why bother? once your top layer reach your ears, styling gets easier, either with gel or with funny  hair pins.

OIL OIL OIL !!! The Best thing to do is Oil your hair and then wash them. don’t wash without oiling first. You wont imagine how beautiful and shiny and elastic your hair feel after that. then go with any style you want. they will mould very easily in any style you want and feel so controlled soft and lustrous. and they will grow pretty quicker as well

see how to oil your hair properly here   http://haseena-k.blogspot.com/2012/11/how-to-oil-your-hair.html

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Hair & Nails’ is closed to new topics and replies.