Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Sale & Swap For SWAP: CITY Lips Advanced Lip Plumper in Clear for beauty goodies you have!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sha Lopez prettycraftybeautygeek 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello girls :)

I have a few City Lips Advanced Lip Plumpers in Clear that I am interested in swapping. All of my tubes are new and unopened.

clear

City Lips is an active ingredient collagen building lip plumper that works thru peptides and hyaluronic acid. I, personally, have gotten great results mostly leaning on the moisturization side with modest plumping. I know that many people have much fuller results than myself though. All peptide products usually only have modest results for myself while most other girls bask in all their collagen-built glory. City Lips website has great ingredient info and reviews: http://www.citylips.com

Ideally I am looking for good sunscreeen moisturizers. I REALLY want to try Ole Henriksen’s Truth Revealed Vitamin C Super Creme SPF 15 (which I would happily trade 2 full size clears and a mini color for a full size new), but I am open to plenty of other high quality and ingredient beauty products except lip product. I seriously only use City Lips because I am hooked to this lip crack ;)  I also am interested in Josie Maran’s Infinity Cream or other good hand creme/ moisturizers! Just ask, I am open to trading just about anything I haven’t tried before.

I have never swapped anywhere other than on the Ipsy Facebook forum, but I will send out my products promptly and send you a tracking number, as well.

I’m not entirely sure how this forum works, but feel free to respond or email me at prettycraftybeautygeek@gmail.com Seriously, make me an offer!!

<3

Sha

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Sale & Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.