Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Health & Beauty Favorite face mask?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of annie lizstan annie lizstan 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi muggies, I am looking into buy a once or twice weekly mud-type face mask and I was wondering what brands/kind you all prefer or are happiest with? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Profile photo of Aro
    Aro

My favourite mud mask is Parrs Thermal Mud Face Mask.

Profile photo of Marlena
    Marlena

I like the Dermalogica Clay one :) Is good for oily skin- not so much for dry skin though…

Profile photo of Nic
    Nic

I like the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque.

I’ve used 2. I’d say between the CVS brand mint facial mask, and proactive’s refining mask. Both are good, especially when you really need to clean your face!

I second the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, but I haven’t really tried much else.

any good ones for dry skin????

I have dry skin and I use organic skin care. What I use is Australian and it’s called Sukin Organics. I love their mud mask (along with the rest of their stuff).

I’m a fan of Dermalogica Age-Smart Milti-Vitamin and Moisture Mask. Luv their products

Mud Face Masks is my favorite. Mud and clay masks are great for balancing out oily skin. The use of a mud mask weekly can improve the look of any skin type,

Make sure that you test the mask on a small skin region, particularly if your skin is sensitive. Apply the mask, wash clean and wait for any reaction. If you get no rash within 24 hours, you can confidently apply the mask.The wet cotton will ‘seal’ the mask and add extra moisture. Further, it will help you remove the mask effortlessly.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Health & Beauty’ is closed to new topics and replies.