Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Tutorial Requests Eye Makeup Removal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Leslie l.n.w 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

What’s the best technique and products that will get even the most stubborn eye makeup off? I just feel like I’m scribing my lashes off but yet mascaras or some eyeliners don’t seem to budge. Tips and tricks from a pro? :)

I went on youtube and found a tutorial for a DIY eye makeup remover that is just aloe vera water (I found it on Amazon.com but you can get it a most Whole Foods or similar markets) and olive oil.  You use 80% aloe vera water to 20% olive oil in a container (I got a little plastic bottle in the travel section at Target).  Just shake it really good before using to mix the two together and put it on some cotton rounds.  If I am using waterproof mascara I have to hold the cotton round on my eyes for a bit to break down the mascara before wiping it away.  I have found that this works just as good as some of the ones I have bought at Sephora.  It also removes some stubborn gel liners that just facial cleanser doesn’t get rid of.  I hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Tutorial Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.