Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Hair & Nails Dry hair ends

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alessandra Tibo Alessandra Tibo 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I really need your help. Hopefully this has not been discussed yet. I’m letting my hair grow for over one year and actually I’m quite satisfied. But I want to grow it much more. My hair is straight/slightly wavy at the top and the ends are corkscrew curls. It is dyed in dark brown, because my natural dark blond looks really weird. It is generally dry, but I can keep it under control. The problem is my ends. They are really dry and fragile, but not split. Any tips? Please.

I’ve started putting a TINY bit of coconut oil on my ends, and it seems to help a lot.

Thanks amoxirat, I will try it out as soon as I found coconut oil in this hicksville in Germany ;) I will let you know if it worked.

Yeah!  Let me know~  I hope it works for you (if you can find it)!

In an education video on this site I discovered castor oil as an ingredient for a lash growth serum. So I thought: What is good for my lashes can’t be wrong for my hair. I will test this oil on my hair, brows and lashes. Conclusions will follow ;) (Still I will keep my eyes open for coconut oil).

Let me know how it goes!!!  I’ve heard about castor oil too, and I’m curious.

I hve also face the hair falls problem since many years, and i am just 22 years old, and i use many oil for this problme, but i dont have any solutin for it…

Maybe this video will help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdp6JYeU384&list=PL87B6C0715910EA60&index=8 It is russian beuaty blogger and she has many tips how to grow and maintain healthy hair. There are english subtitles.

Thx Marinka :) I will watch it immediately.

Try a deep olive oil treatment to the ends only, keep your hair up as much as possible, and if you feel olive oil is heavy go for coconut or almond oil. Good luck :)

I’ve been doing a weekly deep moisture mask and it has really helped my ends.

I use this: http://www.neutrogena.com/product/triple+moisture+deep+recovery+hair+mask.do and it’s only $6.99.

I find some helps from  this Short hairstyles for thick hair

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Hair & Nails’ is closed to new topics and replies.