Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Chat bronzer

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Tanechka Tanechka 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

what bronzer do u guys want me to use ? i will choose the best one i find and they will be a shoutout !

I have two favorites.  In the Fall and Winter, I use NARS Laguna bronzer.  Then during Spring and Summer I use The Balm’s Bahama Mama.

I use MAC bronzing powder, but I haven’t really tried much else.

Depends on what you’re using it for, e.g. all-over warmth or contouring…. Also whether you want matte or shimmer, and how deep your skin tone is… I am about NC20 and my go-to bronzes are Too Faced Chocolate Soleil (original) for contouring and MAC Mineralized Skin Natural in Medium Dark to put some colour inskins skin…. I don’t generally use shimmery bronzes much anymore, but Laguna is a good one… If you’re looking for drugstore alternatives, NYC Sunny or Rimmel Sun Light are good for lighter skin… II I had to choose only one (I have way too many bronzers!), I’d take Chocolate Soleil– it is fairly deep, but if you use a light hand it works for light skin and it smells delicious! They also have Milk Chocolate Soleil, which is a lighter version (haven’t tried it yet)

I have NYC in “Sunny” and Too Faced in “Chocolate Soleil” love them both.. Sunny is more of just blooks looking skin for me while the too faced one is great for contouring or also good for bronze look if applied with a light hand.

Hope that helps :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Makeup Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.