Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Health & Beauty Best moisturisers?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lisa Marie Lisa Marie 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

What’s the best moisturiser out there in your opinions? High end and low end please :)

I like embryolissefor high end and Neutrogena for low end.

I really like Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. They also make a lotion if your skin tends to be drier. The gel moisturizes my skin and feels like it really seeps into my pores (if that makes sense, lol) without making it feel heavy. I love it! I already bought a back-up even though my current bottle has lasted me for like a year already.

The “best” moisturizer is the one that works best for you and your skin. What works best for one person may not work best for someone else; what sucks for one person may be someone else’s HG product. This is true for all products. There is no universal “best” anything in regards to cosmetics and skin care because it’s so subjective.

i have been using one oil free clean & clean moisturizer for years,.. and it works best for my skin..

I’ve already told about Jojoba oil in this topic Super dry skin on my eyes: HELP! So I add 1 drop in my cream (I use Body Shop moisturizer) and mix it on my hand and pat it to my skin. My skin likes it and I can see it :) No more flakiness, brake outs and other problems that I’ve had before.

I love embryolisse – lait creme concentre for winter and embryolisse – hydrating matte lotion for summer.

I use the Dermalogica Barrier Repair. It cost around $45 but the tube last a good 6 months or so. It doesnt make my skin oily and helps when my face is super dry.

boscia products are amazing. there’s a skin care line called Clarity RX and the call me in the morning cream is the best moisturizer during the day. they also have one for dry skin which contains hyaluronic acid.

I’ve been using Lush’s moisturizers religiously for about six years now.   They have a pretty wide range for all skin types, but my favorite one is Skin Shangri La, which is their super dry skin formula.

I have a natural moisturizer that works miracles

this is a facial routine in which your face is cleanses scrubbed and moisturized amazingly!

I have combination skin; oily T-zone and somewhat dry cheeks. I’ve been pretty happy with Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream. Been using it for over 2 years now. It provides good moisture without being too heavy or oily, which were recurring issues with other moisturizers I’ve used in the past.

Garnier Skin Naturals is one my favorite moisturizer because it always shows best result on my face.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Health & Beauty’ is closed to new topics and replies.