Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Advice best eyeshadow techniques for deep set, middle aged eyes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of M.A.MUA allgood2010 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I could really use some advice. I do work for Sephora and can do a very basic everyday eye, I have a lot, and i mean a lot, of colors and palettes of shadows in colors, I WANT to use them, I try and then I back off and go to what i know/do best. I am new to sephora and the girls are a huge help, and I want to do more. I am also a photographer, so I own my own business and I NEVER go out without makeup on. I am not afraid of red lipstick, which is a good way for me to offset the neutral eye. I have been combing through the ideas and tutorials and I am inspired, any other advice or tips to offer?

thanks in advance

Hmmm..perhaps ease your way in by using matte colors first.  This way youre trying colors without the shiner/sparklier finishes.  YouTube is a huge help.  Gossmakeupartist on Youtbe does all kind of eyeshape tutorials and advice.  I’m sorry I don’t have more specifics but…tell me what has worked and what hasn’t worked.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.