Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Tutorial Requests All Celebrity Requests Go Here!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of geekygirl geekygirl1 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Oh! I totally forgot about that, mirandatn. I second that! I was watching her smokey eye more than the movie :)

It was like a taupey/brown smokey eye…but lovely with her blue eyes!

I would like to see a tutorial of lady gaga’s 2010 VMA’s make up look!

_ Lorena

I would love to see the Mayor from Once Upon A Time

Selena Gomez “i love you like a love song” first look, purple look, pleeeeeease

A LIGHTS tutorial would be amazing. I know she usually wears thick eyeliner and it looks like there is contouring but product ideas and techniques would be fantastic. :3

Hi,I’d also love to see a Mariska Hargitay tutorial but failing that Sophia Bush would be great too!
    Thanks a lot :wink:

Jennifer Lawrence’s signature smokey eye…. Love this look.

I would love to see any of Stana Katic’s makeup (Beckett from Castle).

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

hi marlena i want you to do a tutorial of jennifer lopez in the song dance again…….please can you do that? if you see the video of that song you can view it clearly. it is the first costume of the song where she wears a black dress with pink lipstick and eyeshadow.

Nina Dobrev was gorgeous at the Grammy Awards. I really would like to know how she did her makeup. This was the best image I could find. xo

http://blog.stillthelovely.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/nina-dobrev-emmys.jpg

hi I would love to see a tutorial on helena bonham carter makeup she wears in the tim burton movies and harry potter.

http://labeldoll.tumblr.com/post/9854083492/fall-makeup-trends-we-love

I would love to see Kourtney Kardashian’s old hollywood look. Thanks!!! xoxo

I would love to see a Brooke elliot tutorial from drop dead diva, she always has the most amazing purple smokey, im not really interested in the rest of the face since we are no where near they same color but those peepers ….. druel! none of the pictures online do her makeup or her justice other wise i would post one.

i would love to see an avril lavigne makeup tutorial. plz and thanks :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)

The forum ‘Tutorial Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.