Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Tutorial Requests All Celebrity Requests Go Here!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of geekygirl geekygirl1 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    calbear

Hi – please place all requests for celebrity tutorials in this thread. Also, before posting, check to see if the tutorial you are requesting has already been asked for… thanks!

I would absolutely LOVE to see a tutorial of this simple, yet absolutely stunning, look! My ball dress for this year is the same colour as Dianna’s, and I would love to have similar make up to her. Thank you!!!

I would love to see a Mariska Hargitay makeup tutorial. Any makeup that she has had before would be fine. (day or night look)

hi!

Is it possible for you to put a tutorial showing how chiristina’s make up is done in this scene pls?

It seems really fab .. and also what kind of lipstick would you suggest?

Thanks
    Love
    Abigail

Hey Marlena! Please do tutorials on bollywood actresses please! Preferably Priyanka chopra and kareena kapoor :) xoxoxo

I will also love a megan fox tutorial!

Maybe a Jessie J tutorial. She is absolutely amazing and maybe also an Amy Lee

Could you please do an Adam Lambert look. He is too fabulous to not have a look of him on here. Thanks :)

Emma Stone

Please, please do a tutorial of this look of Kelly Clarkson from her video “Stronger”

Bella Swan at her wedding in Breaking Dawn, please!

and…

I also think we need to do some Oscar inspired looks after Sunday’s awards show! :)

http://makeup411.com/breakdowns/id/496/ i found a breakdown for the bridal look…

Thanks so much but I’m a total dummy and need a how-to step by step!

I will read this though :) Thanks!

I haven’t been able to look for stills yet of this – but I was in LOVE with the smokey eye look they gave Reese Witherspoon througout her new movie. “This Means War”…. would love to see a tutorial on that :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

The forum ‘Tutorial Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.