Discussion Forums

Join the conversation with other Makeup Geeks

Home Forums Makeup Chat All CCO Locations

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Kara Kara 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    calbear

Hey MUGs,

A popular thread on the old forum was where we had a link to all CCO’s located in the US… http://www.outletbound.com/cgi-bin/stores_by_name.cgi?StoreName=Cosmetics%20Company%20/%20Estee%20Lauder

If we could also use this thread to report ‘what’s in stock’ at a CCO you visit… that would be awesome!

For those not in the know… a CCO is the acronym for Cosmetic Company Outlet, a store most often found in US Outlet malls (there are some in other countries too, but I’ll leave it up to you international MUGs to post on that!) that sells at a discount (usually around 40% off) products owned by the Estee Lauder brand.

Brands available at CCO’s can include:
    Aveda
    Bobbi Brown
    Bumble and bumble
    Clinique
    Darphin
    Donna Karan
    Estée Lauder
    Lab Series
    La Mer
    MAC Cosmetics
    Michael Kors
    Ojon
    Origins
    Prescriptives
    Sean John Fragrances
    Smashbox Cosmetics

I wish someone would put a CCO in NYC somewhere that isn’t Long Island, the arse end of the city. Reaching Riverhead by public transport is nothing short of infernal.

Theres one about an hour away from where I live, I cant WAIT to go.

Thats weird, I didn’t see the one that I go to on the list! Its in Orange, CA

Was at the CCO in Freeport, ME, this past week and was able to score the Chromographic Pencil in NC15/NW20 (it was available on the regular MAC site until recently; permanent at Pro). Last summer I went to the only other one in Maine (at the Kittery outlets) and got Violet Trance (which, in hindsight, was a big mistake).

There is one in my office building in NYC.  I don’t know why, but you have to work in my building in order to shop there.  I love it so much.  I got 5 travel size MAC brushes, 4 MAC pigments and a Bobbi Brown concealer for $80.  I was floored.  They just put out new pigments.  I can’t wait to get paid to go spend all of my money haha

Anonymous

peyton manning jersey special Wee to Miss Ferrara’s Class

First,I tried 99 in 10 minutes but,I got 42 addition problems. Then,I went lower in number and then,I got it!I think somebody would like this game bece you have to find the number. You need to press the red numbers on the side and try to make the number. Think of it as 36. There were the numbers 13, 20,19.1,9,6,17,18,and 6. I woulde the numbers 20 and 13 to make 36. Thank you so much Miss Ferrara for making this website and putting on the vidio and pictures ofthe easy bake oven contest. Thanks for putting .
    denver broncos jersey my Travels paper on there too.

You won’t believe this!!! In NewHamshire I saw Steven Tyler in real life!!!!! :) Our friends, the Gerards and the Harris came with to NewHamshire, but some people didn’te, my dad, Sally’s(the mother of the Gerards) son didn’te and Sally’s band. We swam in the pool and the lake! We stayed in my Mema and .
    denver broncos jersey Papa’s he in Lake Sunapee while there in California. By the way, me, Carla(the Harris mother)Lydia(dauder of Carla)Chist(Sally’s younger son) came to the icecream shop. That’s where we saw Steven Tyler. Here’s a funny yet short story, my friend Lydia saw .
    von miller jersey alot of people by the door of the icecream shop. So then she ditched. Then Carla wanted to se what was going on. Now only me, Sally and Chist are left. Then Sally tells me to hold our place in line while she checks it out. Then Chist heads for the door. I grabed his arm and told him to stay. Chist puled his arm back and ran to the door!! :( Carla touched him and said you’re awesome. After that she was freaking out!!! offer.
    Related Articles:

> http://www.unmannedaircraftinfo.com/categories/topic.php?id=167250&replies=1#post-185555 .
    > http://mgdev.info/members/usahldfhq/activity/41959 .
    > http://174.132.79.187/~sgzou/?q=node/8064#comment-2420 .

There are two CCOs in Michigan that I don’t see listed on the website.  One is in the outlet mall in Birch Run, the other is inside the Off 5th store at Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills – it’s not a stand alone CCO though, so that might be why it’s not listed.

I was at the Birch Run store this week and there were quite a few MAC Paint Pots, although most of them were in colors that were pretty intense (dark green, blue, etc).  There were also Tartan pallets available.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.