Weekly Challenge: Nail Geeks
I love all of the DIY nail tutorials I have ben seeing on line! The gradient nails are so cool and the tribal nails are fabulous! So we wanted to switch it up a little this week at Makeup Geek and do a nail weekly challenge instead of the usual makeup! It can be any nails of your choice, just make sure you are holding a sign in your picture! Be creative and as always have fun!
- Challenge begins Monday, July 30th and ends Friday, August 10th at midnight EST
The Rules -
- This challenge is open to anyone of any age and from any country
- Only 1 look per person, and the work must be your own
- The spirit of these challenges is to practice & create something new, thus to enter a look into a Weekly Challenge please create a look specifically for this challenge, i.e. do not upload a photo that was taken for another purpose.
- Do not edit or alter your images – images that have been altered will be disqualified.Only one entry/person. You may not create other user names to get out of this rule.
- Any entry that is suspected of violating these rules will be deleted, and the user disqualified. Repeat offenders will be banned from entering future competitions. If you have an issue with this, or believe you are not in violation of the rules, please contact Mariella or Jessica by pm.
- In one of your photos, please make sure you are holding a visible sign while wearing the makeup look that you are entering in the contest that says “MUG Weekly Challenge ___(insert challenge name)___ by ___(insert user name)___(date)___”
The Prize -
- Winner will be announced Monday, August 13th
- Two winners chosen: 1 for best look, and 1 at random, so everyone has a chance to win!
- Prize will be the fun Sephora Collection Travel Manicure Set